Front End Web Developer/ Web Designer
n49 Interactive is a Toronto-based digital marketing agency. We serve great clients from a range of industries. With ten years in web design and digital marketing, we offer experience and stability, but approach our work with the zeal of a start-up.
We are looking to add a new front-end web developer to the crew. You're perfect for this position if you understand the importance of a pixel-perfect cut-up, and know how best to achieve one. Experience building mobile and responsive websites? Even better.
About the position:
The front end web developer builds website front ends. You'll be responsible for building web sites that honor layout integrity, and integrate javascrpit/jQuery/AJAX functionality. Able to do the back-end hook with a PHP-based CMS? Even better.
- Very strong HTML/CSS
- Some experience using the jQuery library
- Ability to work with PHP websites
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great teamwork
- To function well in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment.
- To work in our Toronto office. Tele-commuting is not an option.
It would be great if you:
- Understand the fundamentals of website architecture and usability conventions
- Understand the basics of SEO
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Room for advancement
- A wide range of interesting clients and projects, including internal initiaves
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Web Developer - YourName